Solar Power Systems
Every home has the potential to generate its own electricity, we can simply determine the viability your property has to begin to generate its own electricity.
Some things to know about solar
- There are three main types of system
- Grid Tied (connected to the power network and doesn't need Batteries).
- Off Grid (requires batteries to store energy).
- Grid Tied Battery Backup (for properties who want some security of supply).
- Solar efficiency is measured by how much electricity is collected on a square meter of roof.
- Lower efficiency doesn't mean they don't work well some of the most efficient panels in low light have lower STC efficiency.
- Solar power is generated in DC and converted to mains power by a Grid tie or off grid Inverter.
- Solar grid tie systems switch off during power cuts.
We specialise in engineering quality solutions for you so you can easily install a solar generator on your property.
Our point of difference is the quality of our complete solution and our endeavour to supply cost effective solutions to our clients.
Please contact the Advanced Eco Solutions team for more information.